Here is a fun way to turn a simple holiday gift bag into a personalized special gift in no time...
What you will need:
- Gift Bag
- Acrylic Paint (Green, Red, Brown, Yellow)
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Use pencil to lightly draw tree onto bag as a guide.
- Place green, red, and white paint onto plate.
- Have your child place one to two fingers in paint and press their painted fingers inside of drawn design until complete. Clean child’s fingers when switching to a different color.
- Border gift bag with red fingerprints as shown.
- Let dry completely before using.
You can also use this technique to create fun cards or wrapping paper!