Monday, March 9, 2009

Attention Online Shoppers -- Great Savings Online!!!

If you shop online, you should be using Ebates.com!

If you have a busy schedule (or have young children), getting to the mall is not always easy. Lately, I do a lot of my shopping online. I often find that I am able to get my items cheaper online and I don’t have to pay for gas!

Ebates.com is a site that gives you up to 25% cash back purchases you make online. Joining Ebates is free - you'll never pay for anything. And they will pay you $5 to try it out! And four times a year or more, Ebates will mail you a Big Fat Check, or transfer the money to your PayPal account. Ebates can even send the money to your favorite charity, if you prefer.

It is easy to use and a great way to save money! They offer all kinds of coupons and discounts!

To sign up today, simply click here!

No comments: